Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
LittleThings is seeking a Client Services Manager, Ad Operations to help manage direct media campaigns. He/she will manage post-sale communications between agencies/clients, LittleThings’ direct sales and ad operations teams. He/she should feel comfortable speaking with clients on a regular basis and assisting in QAing ad tags.
He/she should feel comfortable trafficking creative. He/she may be an ad trafficker who is now looking to shift to a client services role.
- Own daily communication with agencies/clients regarding all post-sale ad trafficking.
- Managing campaign flighting from IOs.
- Gathering ad tags and creatives from agencies/clients.
- QAing tags with agencies/clients.
- Monitoring flighting throughout campaigns.
- Communicate daily/weekly to all appropriate parties on the ad operations and/or direct sales teams.
- Participate in the creation of post-campaign wrap-up decks/presentations.
- 1-3 years of experience working in ad operations at a tech agency, media agency, or publisher.
- Able to manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking with clients on a regular basis.
- Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers is highly recommended but not required.
- Able to work proactively and independently but also as a team member.
- Health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24-month anniversary gift
- Video games and ping-pong table
- Monthly happy hour
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, and organic coffee
- In-office massages