Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination that publishes engaging, meaningful content for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts that help scale and distribute impactful stories across the social web. With an unparalleled audience of 57 million monthly uniques, LittleThings achieves the highest engagement per article and garners 275 million monthly cross-platform video views.
We’re seeking a bright, experienced branded content editor to join our Direct Ad Sales team at LittleThings. The ideal candidate loves and engages with viral content and has a passion for our five main verticals: Food, DIY, Lifestyle, Pets, and Parenting. We’re seeking someone who can execute on branded content from start to finish; you will be deeply involved in everything, from the RFP process to the production of editorial content.
This person will sit between Sales and Editorial and report directly to our Director of Content, but also will work closely with Studio Director and Editor-in-Chief to ensure branded content is authentic to our audience.
- Work with Sales team to conceive and deliver content to be sponsored and branded by LittleThings advertising partners
- Brainstorm with Sales team based on information generated from RFPs, in person meetings, and general market intel
- Generate proactive concepts that can be taken to market by Sales team to drive revenue from specific vertical categories: i.e. pets, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Manage creation and delivery of content from pre-sale straight through to campaign completion, with a focus on success against key client KPIs
- Work closely with Director of LittleThings Studios on both creative development and production of branded video
- Ideal candidate will be creative, clever, capable of managing project P&L, committed to exceptional client service, and adept at working with multiple internal stakeholders
- Two years of experience working on branded content in the digital space is a must
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communication, English, Marketing, or Journalism
- A keen understanding of social media and socially driven content; an active user of Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Working knowledge of WordPress or a similar CMS, plus Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing a team of one or more is a plus
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24 month anniversary gift
- Video games & Ping-Pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, & Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Unlimited snacks, fruit, beverages, & organic coffee
- In-office Massages