Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination publishing engaging, meaningful content for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who help scale and distribute impactful programming. With an unparalleled audience of 56 million monthly uniques, LittleThings achieves the highest engagement per article on Facebook, garners 110 million O&O and 375 million monthly cross-platform video views, and receives 13+ million monthly Live views.
LittleThings is seeking an energetic and motivated Video Sales Director to add to our successful and expanding direct sales team, someone with a passion for the opportunities emerging on OTT as a platform for publishers and brand marketers, an understanding of the migration of TV ad investments to OTT, and strategic expertise to share with the direct sales team.
Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, works collaboratively across departments and has a strong understanding of both the digital space and the TV advertising landscape (both linear and OTT). This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives on being an evangelist for a new and evolving consumer engagement platform and who is driven to help LittleThings capitalize on our most important strategic initiative: long-form TV video programming.
- Develop the overall sales strategy for LittleThings TV programming
- Working with LittleThings’ marketing team, manage the development of sales collateral, case studies,
- and general presentations related to long-form video programming
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape related to long-form video programming
- Establish an ongoing, evolving list of top sales-target accounts, and strategize with AE’s on cultivation of those targets
- Create and present sales proposals both internally (to the direct sales team) and externally to agency and brand clients.
- Hit and exceed quarterly revenue targets for TV
- Work collaboratively with content, social, and ad ops teams to execute on sold long-form video proposals
- At least 3 years of OTT/TV sales experience
- Extensive network of agency and brand direct relationships
- Experience as a publisher SME (subject matter expert) preferred
- Deep knowledge of the digital landscape and passion to stay ahead on marketplace trends relating to your clients, as well as the digital media industry
- A track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent problem-solving and organization skills
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious work attitude
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Consultative seller who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24 month anniversary gift
- Video games & Ping-Pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, & Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Unlimited snacks, fruit, beverages, & organic coffee
- In-office Massages