Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
LittleThings is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, well-rounded producer with an interest in lifestyle, pop culture, and animals! Strong organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to balance a large amount of work in a fast-paced creative environment. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of how to create and promote content for a multitude of platforms. If you have a desire to experiment with new technologies and live-show formats, this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Pitch, research, organize, and produce original content for all current and emerging series.
- Report to the Live Studio Producer while providing guidance for our Associate Producers.
- Serve as day-to-day lead for multiple projects. Create and prepare scripts and rundowns for assigned shows.
- Scope projects and show segments while staying on schedule with edits and pre-pro.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Brainstorm new ways to engage fans, while working with other departments and supporting the Studio Producers’ needs.
- 2+ years of experience in online/interactive media.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Must be proficient on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Must possess the ability to be creative and level-headed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Great communications skills, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style are vital.
- Experience in reality or live television is a plus!
- Experience with A-list talent a plus!
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24 month anniversary gift
- Video games & Ping-Pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, & Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, & organic coffee
- In-office Massages