Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination publishing engaging, meaningful content for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who help scale and distribute impactful programming. With an unparalleled audience of 56 million monthly uniques, LittleThings achieves the highest engagement per article on Facebook, garners 110 million O&O and 375 million monthly cross-platform video views, and receives 13+ million monthly Live views.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Booker to join our team. The ideal candidate understands "virality" and Facebook Live, and will know how to apply social media to schedule guests. In this role, you will report to the Live Producer, focusing on booking A-list guests for our growing roster of live shows.
*This position will require you to work some weekends and evenings, as needed by show schedules (details to be discussed during interview).
- Strategize with Live Studio Producer on best booking approaches
- Pitch story ideas for both day-of and future story ideas
- Assist in bulking up future bookings
- Assist in guest research
- Effectively communicate to producers and control room during live shows/segments for talent requests
- Book travel, car service, and other talent or guest requests as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest for lifestyle content and daily, trendy, sit-down interview shows
- Candidate should be able to deal with the daily deadline turnarounds of a live-show network
- React to trending content with instant guest booking ideas
- 2-3 years of experience booking for a show produced at a digital media company or network
- Must have experience in live shows and be able to bring access to talent contacts
- Experience interacting with high-profile talent
- Strong writing skills and editorial judgement for lifestyle content
- Interest in lifestyle content and daily, trendy, sit-down interview shows
- Extremely responsive via email and chats
- Work in tandem with producers, but not required to produce segments
- Must be a team player!
- Must be willing and able to work under tight deadline pressures while juggling long-term bookings
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24 month anniversary gift
- Video games & Ping-Pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, & Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Unlimited snacks, fruit, beverages, & organic coffee
- In-office Massages