Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
LittleThings is seeking to hire a Senior Producer who is smart, creative, and organized, with experience producing digital content (preferably for a publisher). Our ideal candidate will be able to manage a team and direct technical crew members and editors to achieve a desired look, feel, and sound. Reporting directly to our Executive Producer, you will come equipped with a deep knowledge of the digital world, which you will apply to each individual production. This is an excellent opportunity if you're a team player with a positive attitude and an exemplary work ethic.
- Assign and oversee editorial video production, ensuring deadlines are met and resources are
- properly allocated for all projects.
- Responsible for direct supervision of production team including overall direction, coordination,
- quality, and productivity.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of production relating to all staff,
- business and financial operations.
- Create shot lists, plan shoots, manage production slates and logistics.
- Manage budgets.
- Pitch and field pitches for editorial video content.
- Assign projects to direct reports and help nurture them from pre-production to launch.
- Deliver notes and work closely with junior producers and video editors.
- Help review all assets of rough cuts and fine cuts created by your direct reports.
- A sharp eye and a knack for digital/viral video, especially in the Food & DIY space.
- Can expertly direct photography, talent, story, recipes, sound, design and editing.
- Understands how to produce content for a publisher and can produce content that will
- grow an audience and keep them engaged.
- A feel for the LittleThings brand, and a passion for trends and topics that matter to the
- LittleThings audience.
- High degree of drive, energy, accountability and initiative.
- A fun, creative energy that makes you a pleasure to work with.
- Health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24-month anniversary gift
- Video games and ping-pong table
- Monthly happy hour
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, and organic coffee
- In-office massages