Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
LittleThings is seeking a bright, experienced Account Manager to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will have a passion and aptitude for organization and management of detail. He/she will manage all of the post-sale activity for branded content and high-impact display campaigns sold by the Sales team. This person will coordinate everything from content development and impression delivery to third-party integrations and back-end reporting.
The Account Manager will report to the SVP of Sales and work closely with sales reps, the Branded Content editorial team, ad operations, sales marketing, and third-party vendors/partners to ensure that all advertising campaigns sold to agencies and clients run flawlessly. Success in this role will be measured based on client satisfaction, efficiency of internal operation, and re-buy rate.
- Coordinate and run post-sale kickoff call with key agency/client stakeholders upon receipt of insertion order.
- Own daily communication with agencies/clients related to status of campaign development: necessary deliverables from the client, progress on integrations (segmenting, brand studies), creative approvals, launch dates, etc.
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with AE's to discuss status of live campaigns.
- Communicate consistently and clearly with all internal stakeholders to ensure that responsibilities for next steps are clear and deadlines are met.
- Create post-campaign reporting and wrap-up decks.
- Encourage clients, when appropriate, to invest incremental dollars with LittleThings to maximize impact of successful campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital planning or client services either at an ad tech or publishing company. Also open to candidates from media agencies.
- Detail oriented.
- Can manage multiple projects (campaigns) at once.
- Proactive — you solve problems and find solutions in real time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with clients.
- Experience with various third-party partners: DFP, comScore, Facebook, etc.
- Confidence in identifying key insights and providing recommendations based on campaign performance, with an eye toward driving incremental campaign revenue.
- Health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24-month anniversary gift
- Video games and ping-pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, and organic coffee
- In-office massages