Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Editor to join our growing LittleThings editorial team, with a focus on overseeing SEO-optimized content across a range of topics (pets, parenting, food, DIY, and more!).
In this position, you will play a crucial role in building LittleThings' traffic from search, while finding new and unique ways to cover topics that LittleThings readers love.
- Work with the SEO Director to execute a wide range of content targeting traffic from search.
- Find creative ways to engage LittleThings readers using targeted keywords.
- Work with a mix of freelance writers and LittleThings' in-house writers to develop content.
- Work with the SEO Director in developing SEO strategy.
- Work with LittleThings writers and editors to help optimize content for SEO.
- BA or BS degree.
- 4+ years of experience in digital media and at least 2+ years as an editor.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience doing keyword research.
- Experience working and managing freelance writers and in-house writers.
- Must possess the ability to be creative and level-headed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- BA or BS degree.
- Great communications skills, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style are vital.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24 month anniversary gift
- Video games & Ping-Pong table
- Thursday evening happy hours
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, & Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, & organic coffee
- In-office Massages