Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 lifestyle digital destination and first Post Cable Network (PCN) for women.
LittleThings employs a growing team of 110+ media professionals and digital & television experts. This team creates and distributes engaging, meaningful programming to LittleThings’ unparalleled audience that views over 350 million videos a month. The programming on LittleThings’ channel includes 13 different shows totaling 4 hours a day of original content that can be watched on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, Pluto TV, and numerous other OTT platforms and apps.
LittleThings is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, well-rounded producer with an interest in lifestyle, pop culture, and animals! Strong organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to balance a large amount of work in a fast-paced creative environment. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of how to create and promote content for a multitude of platforms. If you have a desire to experiment with new technologies and live-show formats, this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Pitch, research, organize, and produce original content for all current and emerging food series
- Report to the Executive Producer of Live, and work closely with the talent booker on these productions
- Serve as day-to-day lead for multiple projects. Create scripts, schedule, and rundowns for each show
- Help develop recipes and oversee ingredients and beauty prep for each recipe
- Work simultaneously on future projects and show segments while staying on schedule with edits and current production
- Brainstorm new ways to engage fans, sustain viewers, while supporting the needs of all live food content
- 2+ years of experience in online/interactive media
- 2+ years of food related production experience
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Must be proficient on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Must possess the ability to be creative and level-headed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Expert of meeting quick turnarounds and time management
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Great communications skills, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style are vital
- Experience in reality or live television is desired
- Experience with A-list talent a plus!
- Flexible vacation days
- Competitive health care, dental, and vision plans
- Variety of daily snacks, fruit, beverages, and organic coffee
- 401K plan
- Monthly happy hour festivities
- Weekly gourmet catered lunches
- Window-lined office
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and Herald Square subway
- Ping pong table and other games
- Generous 24-month anniversary gift