Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the #1 digital lifestyle destination for women across generations. LittleThings employs a growing team of 100+ media professionals, creatives, and digital experts who create, scale, and distribute its engaging, meaningful programming. LittleThings has an unparalleled audience who view 130+ million monthly onsite videos and over 300 million distributed videos. In addition, LittleThings has 13 long-form programs broadcast on Facebook Live, LittleThings.com, and various OTT platforms.
LittleThings is looking for a Director of Branded Content to join our growing team! If you are an ideas person itching to execute big projects in collaboration with big brands (and you consider yourself a seasoned editor and storyteller), this might be the perfect position for you! Examples of major brands LittleThings has worked with in the past include Dunkin’ Donuts, Ford, and Jockey, to name a few. In this post, you will play a crucial role in ideating and executing compelling content that aligns with the objectives of both LittleThings’ advertisers and audience, while serving as the creative lead for the Branded Content team.
- Oversee the growing Branded Content team (currently consisting of two editors and a dedicated branded content writer).
- Help manage incoming RFPs and new business opportunities by conceiving unique, original, and best-in-class native content campaigns that align with both LittleThings’ audience and the advertiser’s goals.
- Help manage the execution of a wide range of content including galleries, listicles, articles, videos (with support from the Video Production team), and Facebook Live sponsorships (with support from the Facebook Live team).
- Work closely and collaborate with LittleThings’ sales team, client services team, and video production team.
- 7+ years of experience in digital media.
- 2+ years experience as an editor in a branded content role.
- Experience working in the food and lifestyle space is a plus (but not required).
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Must possess the ability to be creative and level-headed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Great communications skills, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style are vital.
- BA or BS degree.
- Health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan
- Generous 24-month anniversary gift
- Video games and ping-pong table
- Monthly happy hour
- Friday catered lunches
- Walking distance to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and Herald Square subway
- Flexible vacation days
- Window-lined office
- Daily snacks, fruit, beverages, and organic coffee
- In-office massages